2019: Wednesday Interview Series
To make it a bit more interesting, you will find 60 questions you can choose from. Go through the list and pick a minimum of 10 questions. If you wish to answer more, feel free, but no more than 15. Please send your Q&A via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your Q&A in a .doc format.
If you wish, feel free to add some pictures (attachments in .pdf or another picture format) and I will add them to your post. I just need to know from you where to insert them, so be sure to notate that in your .doc
Do not forget to add your blog link and if you like your other social media in order for our readers to connect with you.
I am looking forward to showcasing your Interview and blog.
Once I have everything set up, I will let you know the publish date
When your post published, please pop in over the week after your Interview to answer and respond to any questions and comments
Please reblog and/or share the post on your own social media
Here we go, now it’s over to you decide which questions you would love to answer
- Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
- Describe how did you first get into blogging?
- Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
- How would you describe your blogging style?
- What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
- What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
- How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
- What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Tell me about a time when you faced an unexpected challenge as a blogger and how you handled it?
- What do you think you could do better or differently as a Blogger?
- What motivates you as a Blogger?
- In your personal opinion: How often should a Blogger post to his/her blog per week or month?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement?
- Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
- What do you do in your spare time?
Have you decided as yet, or you do need some more questions to think about?
- Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
- Tell me what was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- Can you name some of your favorite bloggers and explain why they are your favorites?
- If you could live on any planet besides Earth, which one would it be and why did you choose this specific planet?
- Describe your personality as a flavor of ice cream.
- If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
- What superpower would you like and how will it benefit you or what will you do with it?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
- Can you tell me about a few sources from where you get products for review on your site?
- What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
- In the future where do you hope your blog will take you?
- Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
- Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?
- What is the biggest difference in your life post-blogging?
- Did you have any professional help or did you created the blog yourself?
- How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
- What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
- How much time do you spend blogging?
- Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
I told you, we have 60 questions, so let’s continue and hope you can find something to your liking to answer!
- Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
- A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money and a full-time job from their blog?
- Who takes the majority of your photos?
- How do you turn blog traffic into subscribers?
- What’s your Favorite Book?
- What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
- What are your 3 Favorite Movies?
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
- If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- If you could shop for free at one store, which would you choose?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What are your hobbies?
- Let’s talk about negative traits. What are some of yours?
- What annoys you?
- Are you passionate about helping your audience?
- What inspires you?
- If You Could Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would It Be?
- What’s Your Favorite Quote and Why?
- Anything Else You Would Like to Add?
Thank you for reading and I hope that you will get in touch via email email@example.com and let me know that you are keen to participate