4 Different Awards
In September I was nominated for 4 different awards by Crystal Stewart Please my friends, do yourself a favor, hop over and meet and greet her @ CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE as well as WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
Yes, it’s hard to believe, but she nominated me for the following 4 awards!
The Get To Know Me Tag
Sunshine Blogger Award
The Blue Sky Tag
The Liebster Award
I will use one set of rules and one set of questions from Crystal to respond to all these awards:
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who nominated/ tagged you.
My Answers to Crystal’s Questions Are:
- How Old Are You? Old enough to be classified as a “Senior”
- What Is Your Job And Do You Like Your Job? Yes I still have a full-time day job as an Office Manager in the Travel Industry
- Do You Like School And If You’re Out Of School, Did You Like School? Not in school, thank goodness.
- What Is Your Main Goal In Life? To be happy, and have quality time with my husband, children, and grand-kids.
- Do You Have Any Pets And If You Do, What Kind Of Animals Do You Have? At present, unfortunately, I do not have any pets.
- Do You Like To Travel And If So, Where? Yes, I love to travel and I prefer to explore new areas never visited before.
- Do You Have Any Brothers Or Sisters And If So, How Many Of Each? I have one sister and two brothers.
- What’s Your Favorite Sport and Why? I love to watch Rugby (coming from SA), love ice-hockey (living in Canada for the past 20 years)
- Where Does Your Best Friend Live As Opposed To Where You Live? My daughter, and fortunately only 45 minutes drive away from me.
- Do You Collect Anything? Yes, I collect recipe books
- Tell Me A Random Fact About I love the outdoors and wish I can be there every day.
My Questions For My Nominees Are:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from
- Name a musical instrument/s you play/played.
- What is your biggest wish you want to be fulfilled
- What is your favorite book
- Name a very special moment in your life.
- What prompted you to start blogging
- What are the principles that you live by
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging
- Do you have any advice to new bloggers
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking
- Share a link to your best post(s)
My Nominees Are:
Thanks again Crystal for the nominations.
You are under no obligation to accept, although my wish and hope are that the nomination will mean something to you, and I will sincerely appreciate it if you do accept the nomination. Please feel free to do a post on one or all 4 awards, you decide.
This is my way to say that I care about each of you and I wish to give credit where credit is due, as you are an exceptional blogger!
42 thoughts on “4 Different Awards”
Eseme, Love all your answers especially #1. I chuckled at that one-no offense. You deserve all these awards for a great blog. Thanks for the boost on my blogs. I appreciate the shout outs. You answered Question #1 perfectly.
hihi – Thanks Crystal – Just a quick question. Do you still see my old site on my new one? I have upgraded to self-hosting yesterday, and you’re the first to leave a comment, so just wondering what you saw. Please let me know as I am very interested to know where you landed.
Thank you so much dear for linking back
Well deserved awards my friend. 🙂 xx
Thanks so much ♥
Congratulations Esme, and thank you for your support and recognition. I have not participated in the “get to know me tag” as yet, so I will post one shortly. Thanks again and have a great week ahead. Xx
Congratulations Esme on 4 awards!! Thank you so much for the nomination and recognition as well.I have yet to participate in the get to know me tag, so will definitely participate in that one. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Xx
Thanks my friend, that will be awesome. Looking forward to see your post.
Hi Esme, just to let you know I have published a post on the “Get to know me tag”. Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend. Xx
Thank you my friend – got the pingback, read your favorite post and tweeted it as well. Awesome and well done. Thanks for participating.
Would you like to Guest Post again? Just let me know when you have time and feel like another round.
Most welcome Esme. Thanks for the share. I’d love to do another guest post. I’ll let you know as I have a few Singapore posts to publish first. Xx
Great – no rush, just drop me a note and I will be happy to have you here again
Thank you. Xx
Congrats Esme!!!! 🙂
Thank you very much.
Wow, 4 awards and very well deserved Esme…I am very flattered for the nominations( I am) an award free blog…. Purely because I struggled to find the time to commit to them and not because I wasn’t grateful. for receiving them… I will have a look and do my best but it will be only one and Thank you, my friend 🙂
Dear Carol – No problem I do understand. If you do find the time, pick any one, and absolute no pressure or rush should you decide to participate. ♥
I’m so busy saying thank you, I almost forgot to congratulate you on your award! I enjoyed learning more about you.😊
You’re welcome, Have fun
Thanks so much, I will surely get to my award as soon as I can😀.
Esne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for the award which I graciously accept on behalf of them dudes, who will put your interview up that you so kindly did tomorrow xxxx
Dudes, you’re so welcome. Also a big thank you in advance you the interview. Looking forward to see it in print. 😉
I will get it up later today for you xxxxxxxx
Thanks my friend. No rush, when you get to it, I will love to read what the dudes have to say.
We are ready now,
Dudes you rock!! Thank you to one and all. I will share this all over the social media. Thanks again for this awesome guest post. ♥ you all
Thank YOU for letting me guest here xxxxxxxxx
Your awards are very well deserved, congratulations. I am honoured to be put forward by you but I will have to bow out. I would normally say I am an award free blog, because of the time it takes I am unable to be able to do them justice. But I am not able to focus for long enough due to my health, more explained here. But once again thank you. https://ellenbest24.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/genetically-challenged/
Hi Ellen. Thank you for your response and note. I fully understand, read your post and wish you well. Take care of yourself.
Multiple congratulations Esme!!!
Congratulations with all your awards, I’m sure, that you deserve them 🙂
Thank you so much for your kind words, much appreciated