My first roast chicken is done in an Air Fryer. Crispy, juicy, and succulent. Love my Air Fryer
- 1 whole chicken
- Make a dry rub with ½ tsp of :
- Chicken spice, Cajun spice, garlic and herb, and BBQ
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- Rosemary sprigs
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Wash and dry the chicken.
- Insert butter under the skin.
- Rub dry spices all over and inside the chicken.
- Squeeze lemon juice over then cut lemons and insert in the cavity with the garlic and rosemary.
- Add Worcestershire sauce over and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Roast at 180 degrees in Air Fryer for 40 minutes.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Melanie Kramar