Awesome Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you. ♥
- Include the reason behind the award. ♥ Read Maggie’s post @ Dreaming of Guatemala
- Include the banner in your post. ♥
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.♥
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you. ♥
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers. ♥
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer. ♥
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated! ♥
- Your favorite fast food:- I do not like fast foods, so very rarely eat it.
- Are you an indoor or outdoor person? :- Outdoor, I just ♥ nature.
- What is the best advice for blogging that you received? :- Sharing is Caring, find your own niche and follow your heart and do your best.
- Your dream vacation destination? :- Serengeti in Tanzania.
- Why did you start your blog? :- To Share and Inspire Others and get Inspired by others creating tried and tested home-made recipes.
- Your favorite quote? :- Share and Inspire Others!
- What are your future aspirations? :- To grow old with and be there for my husband, children and 4 adorable grandchildren.
- What is your favorite part of the blogging world? :- Meeting and connecting with fellow awesome bloggers.
- Did you meet any celebrity and how was the experience? :- No never met a celebrity as I do not move in that circles.
- One innovative recipe that you invented or would like to try? Es’s Triple Chocolate Mini Fillo Cups as well as Es’s Triple Lemony Tartlet
My Questions to my Awesome nominees:
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- Name a musical instrument/s you play/played.
- What is your biggest wish you want to be fulfilled this year?
- What is your favorite book?
- Name the most special moment in your life.
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging? Name one or two, please.
- What are the principles that you live by?
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This is my way to say that I care about each of you and I wish to give credit where credit is due, as you are an Awesome blogger!
As an addendum:
I want to invite you all to also have a look at one of my posts:
An open invitation to all Bloggers Please leave me your name and a note and connect with The Recipe Hunter.