As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Baby Beef Curry has a wonderful and full of flavor, it’s great for a midweek meal.
- 10-12 pieces of washed baby beef
- 2 onions sliced
- 4 peppercorns
- 3 allspice
- 2 stick cinnamons
- garlic & ginger paste with added dhania
- Packo roasted masala (I add some curry leaves to my Packo roasted masala) 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon leaf masala
- 1 teaspoon egg yellow
- Salt to taste
- 4 potatoes cut into halves
- In a pot, add some oil & add your onions & stick cinnamon.
- Peppercorns, allspice, and allow to cook until onions are translucent and you get the perfect aroma of the spices
- Add your baby beef and little water
- Cook until the meat is almost soft, yet still tender
- Add your garlic & ginger dhania paste
- Add your potatoes and masalas and egg yellow
- Add salt and allow to cook until potatoes are soft
- Take off heat and serve with your choice of roti or rice or make a bunny chow in a half sliced loaf of bread
- Scoop the inside of the bread and fill it with your curry
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Colleen Heugh