We love these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Parcels made on the BBQ. They turned out awesome and a favorite to be made again.
- 1kg of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half or in thirds
- 2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce (I used CattleBoyz Original BBQ Sauce)
- 1 tbsp of cider vinegar and 1 tbs pure white vinegar
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp of minced garlic
- 2 tbs of Maple syrup
- Thick sliced bacon
- Mix sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, maple syrup, and garlic together.
- Cut chicken breast in bite-size chunks
- Slather chicken pieces with sauce and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Wrap the bacon slices around the chicken, you may end up using half the strip, depending on the size of chicken used.
If you do this in the oven:
- Place bundles in a baking dish giving each piece some room. Don’t crowd them in there.
- Brush any leftover marinade over the bacon chicken bundles
- Broil for about 15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear
We opted to do it on the BBQ, on the top shelf to ensure it is cooked to perfection.
Source: Bakeaholic Mama
Modified, prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs
Some more Recipes you should check out
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.