Banana Carrot Muffins for breakfast? All done in 20 minutes great for the lunchbox
- 4 eggs if using small eggs (OR decrease if using large eggs)
- 3 tbsp coconut flour add extra if the mixture is too sloppy
- 3 medium grated carrots
- 2 tbsp honey (I used 1 tbsp)
- 1 large banana mashed
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 to 1 tsp cinnamon, your choice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- You can add a choice of nuts to the batter or you can sprinkle nuts on top of the muffin rather
- Preheat the oven to 180C grease your muffin tin or if using a Silicone Muffin Mold no need to grease
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until the skewer inserted comes away clean.
- Store in an airtight container.
- They are still good after 3 days and don’t dry out.
- Recipe yields 6 beautiful and tasty muffins. Enjoy!
- Sourced from Paleo Diet
Prepared, tried, and tested by Gail
More to try out
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
Amazon: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
If you occasionally do online shopping through Amazon, I will be grateful for your support using any of my links. Please take a look at any of the recipes on this blog. Either use a regular link or an image with the Buy from Amazon purple button. Thank you for your support and for using my links.