And again I have been nominated for Blogger Recognition Award 2
The brilliant, talented, and wonderful Dolly, Blogger from Koolkosherkitchen nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award.
I am startled and at the same time overjoyed and wish to take this opportunity to express my to Dolly for her kind-heartedness in nominating me. Dolly dear, thank you so much for following my blog, your comments, and your participation. To read more about Dolly, check out her Blog
Here are the
- Write a post to accept this nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog link.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select a few other blogs you would like to nominate.
Number 1 and 2:
Number 3: I will be “brief” as requested above, in my answer hereby directing you to my About Page to get the full answer to this question.
Pssssst: Do not to return here.
I am not long enough in the blogosphere to tell you what or what not to do, or how to run your blog. I have no formal training or knowledge of how to do what I am doing; I just wing it on a day-to-day basis. Maybe not the best way to go about it, but that’s my way of doing it, and as it’s working for me I will continue with it for now.
- All I can add would be to stick with what you know and do your best at all times and above all enjoy it. Share your love of your own interest with others, and like their posts and follow their blogs. It’s nice to see a like and comment, every now and then from a fellow blogger, and also to meet new and like-minded bloggers.
- Do you best to visit their blogs and read and learn from them and have fun together.
the following awesome and fantastic bloggers:
Please check out all of the above blogs, follow them, leave a comment and get to know them. To my mind, they’re pretty and I am so happy to be able to nominate them for the Blogger Recognition Award.
Note to the Nominees:
You are not in any way obligated to accept. You may not have the time or like to partake in these self-and-others-promoting exercises. It would be awesome and I will truly appreciate it if you see your way open to accepting the award and nomination, as you’re a well-deserving recipient, but if not, no worries.
14 thoughts on “Blogger Recognition Award 2”
Thank you for the ping and paying this award forward – love your post and nominees
Thank you so much for linking and have fun blogging. I will visit your nominations tonight after work.
Thanks so much – highly appreciated
Thanks for visiting.
Hey, happy pixel!! Congrats for your award!! Your blog is so nice!!
Thanks my dear.
Congrats😊…way more to come😊..
Thanks so much. 😊
Thank you so much for you consideration! I’m so honored to have been nominated. Thanks once again for you support.
You’re welcome. Well deserved. Keep up the good work.