What an honor and privilege to have been nominated by lifesfinewhine for this Blue Sky Tag. Do yourself a favor and visit her blog, follow her and see what she has to offer.
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who tagged you.
Questions Given To Me:
- Why did you start your blog?
This may be a cheat, but you will find the answer to this question on my “Welcome” page.
- Would you rather live in a city or the country?
Most definitely in the country.
- What is the farthest distance you have traveled?
½way around the world from Cape Town, South Africa to Vancouver, Canada. When flying via London, it’s approximately 17,000 km.
- Do you consider yourself an optimist?
Yes, I am
- What is your favourite song? Christian Church lyrics composed and sung by our Daughter and Son
- Do you think it is important to hold your breath underwater?When scuba diving, never, ever hold your breath! This does not mean you have to pump air at a foolish rate. Just breath to keep your airways open so that no air gets trapped in your lungs, should you have to do an emergency ascent.
- Where would you like to travel? Newfoundland and Labrador
- Have you ever fallen out of love with someone? No, first and only love, my husband of ± 40 years.
- Do you have a pet? Unfortunately not at present.
- Who is your favourite comedian? Victor Borge with his inflationary language
- What would you do during a zombie apocalypse? Never thought about it, so no answer here.
Questions To My Nominees:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- Name a musical instrument/s you play/played.
- What is your biggest wish you want to be fulfilled this year?
- What is your favorite book?
- Name the most special moment in your life.
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- What are the principles that you live by?
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging? Name one or two, please.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Share a link to your best post(s)
My Nominees Are:
Gail @ Snapshotsincursive
Tessa @ Cornfedcontessa
Rita @ My gf home bakery
Pia @ Spoonful O’ Spice
Ella @ My Favorite Recipes
Megala @ Megala’s Kitchen
Theresa Marie @ Theresa Marie Daily
Afaf @ Ladyblablasfoodenture
Karen @ karenskitchen … Homemade with Love
If any of my other blogger friends wish to participate, please feel free to accept as being ‘tagged’ and do your own post on the Blue Sky Tag.