Cooking time : 25 minutes
Serve 12 muffins
180g unsalted butter at room temperature
300g granulated sugar
3 large eggs at room temp
1&1/2 tspn pure vanilla extract/essence
225g sour cream
350g plaon flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
300g fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180C and place muffin paper cases in cups of muffin tray.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy,about 5 minutes with the mixer on low speed, add eggs 1 at a time then add vanilla,sour cream and milk.
3. In a seperate bowl sift together the flour,baking powder,bicarbonate of soda and salt.
4. With the mixer on low speed add flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just blended. Fold in bluberries with spatula and be sure the batter is completely mixed.
5. Scoop the batter in into prepared pans, filling each paper just over the top. Bake for 25 minutes to 30 until muffin are lightly golden brown and stick comes out clean when inserted .
Enjoy and thank you !!!