250 gram butter
3/4 cup icing sugar
1 egg yolk
3/4 cup corn flour
2 1/2 cups flour
Cream butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in egg yolk. Add corn flour and mix well.
Mix in flour to form a soft dough.
Using a biscuit gun or cutters – shape your biscuits
Bake at 180 deg. For 15 – 20 mins.
Decorate as desired
1. Use a butterfly biscuit cutter. Use a straw to make holes a bake. Thread a ribbon through after the biscuit bakes. These are the antennae. Use sweets for other details.
2. Use glace icing to coat the biscuits. Maybe write little words on them.
3. Colour the dough in three different colours. Roll out and stack them then roll them up. Slice like a swiss roll and bake. Dip the sides in chocolate and roll in sprinkles.
4. Dip in chocolate and drizzle with white choc
5. Cut any shape of your choice and insert a wooden skewer in at the bottom before baking. Make sure it isnt sharp.
Prepared, tried and tested by: Layne Ram