The easiest tart ever Caramel and Yoghurt Microwave Tart you will make and it will be enjoyed by all.
- 150g graham cracker crumbs
- 1kg plain yogurt
- 1 tin caramel condensed milk
- Juice of ½ lemon (optional)
- Toss the crumbs in a microwave glass dish
- Mix the rest of the ingredients
- Pour it on top of the dry crumbs
- Microwave for 5 minutes at HIGH.
- 3 sticks of peppermint KitKat – cut in small slices (you can use anything you like)
- Sprinkle over the yogurt mixture
- Leave in the refrigerator to set and cool.
- Enjoy this quick and easy tart!
Prepared and adapted from an internet recipe by Esme Slabs
Copyright © 2022 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.