The easiest tart ever Caramel and Yoghurt Microwave Tart you will make and it will be enjoyed by all.
- 150g graham cracker crumbs
- 1kg plain yogurt
- 1 tin caramel condensed milk
- Juice of ½ lemon (optional)
- Toss the crumbs in a microwave glass dish
- Mix the rest of the ingredients
- Pour it on top of the dry crumbs
- Microwave for 5 minutes at HIGH.
- 3 sticks of peppermint KitKat – cut in small slices (you can use anything you like)
- Sprinkle over the yogurt mixture
- Leave in the refrigerator to set and cool.
- Enjoy this quick and easy tart!
Prepared and adapted from an internet recipe by Esme Slabs
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.