Bake Temp: 450 Degrees Celsius
Yield 1 personal size pizza
1 small head of cauliflower (about 3 cups of cauliflower snow)
¼ cups Parmesan cheese
¼ cups Mozzarella Cheese
½ tsp dried basil
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp garlic powder (I added a garlic clove to the food processor to substitute the powder)
½ tsp onion powder
1 whole egg
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until you get cauliflower snow.
2. Put cauliflower snow into a microwavable bowl and cook for 4 minutes in microwave. Let cool for at least 2 minutes.
3. With a clean dish towel, dump cauliflower into the middle and squeeze out as much fluid out as possible. The more water you can get out more chewy the crust will turn out, instead of a crumbly mess.
4. Dump the cauliflower into a bowl. Add parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, dried basil, dried oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, a dash red pepper (optional) and whole egg. Combine ingredients
5. Once mixed together, use your hands to form dough into your crust on an oiled piece of parchment paper. Pat it down thoroughly as you want it nice and tightly formed together (but not too thin or thick).
6. Bake for 8-11 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
7. Stack your crust with all your favorite toppings “the skies the limit’ and slide it back into the oven for 5 to 7 minutes until cheese is melted, bubbly and slightly golden.
8. Try to let cool for two more minutes before eating! Bon appétit!
It looked so delicious, I’ll have to try it. Will post a picture when I do.
Source: Corlea Smit got this one from one of my students
TRIED AND TESTED