Preparation time : 15 minutes
Baking time 25 minutes
1&1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tbsp baking piwder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter,cubed
1/3 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract/essence
1/2 can condensed milk
/2 cup grated cheese
1) Preheat oven 350F
2) Combine flour,baking powder and salt.
3) In a bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment , cream butter and sugar together in a medium speed mix until butter pale and yellow in color about 3-5 minutes .
4) Add eggs and vanilla mix in in condensed milk
5) Bring mix to low speed, add the flour mixture gradually then add 3/4 cup grated cheese, mix until combined .
6) Scoop batter into prepated muffin tin until cups 3/4 full, top each cupcape with 1-2 tsp of grated cheese.
7) Bake for 25 monutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in wire rack .
Prepared, tried and tested by https://www.facebook.com/alljoyslovelycooking/