As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For your friends and family, nothing but the best will do, so try this lovely Chocolate Cheesecake.
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits (14) (use biscuit of your choice)
- 2 Tbspn melted butter
- 1 tub double/ whipping cream (300ml)
- 1 tub cream cheese (200g)
- 1/2 cup Hazelnut spread
- 100g chocolate chips melted
- 5 pistachios chopped
- Toblerone shavings
- 1 Oreo biscuit crushed
- Blitz Oreo biscuits and add melted butter
- Line a pan with cling film and cover the base with biscuit mixture, pressing firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and allow to cool slightly
- Whip the double cream to the soft peak stage and add the cream cheese, hazelnut spread, and melted chocolate chips, and whisk for a few minutes.
- Pour mixture over the base and allow to set in the freezer (2 hours)
- Decorate as desired.
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving.
Prepared, tried, and tested Preshana Singh
8 thoughts on “Chocolate Cheesecake”
Looks yum! 😀
Thanks Doni. 😊
Thank you so much Natascha. Hope you will enjoy a slice …
I reckon I will…like a special dessert on a random Saturday night!!!! Thanks for the idea!❤❤
Awesome, let me know what you think of it. <3
I will!! 👍👍👍👍