Chocolate Drizzled Butter Biscuits has become my go-to recipe for biscuits. Its simple, quick and uses ingredients I always have on hand.
- 2 cups of flour (sifted)
- 1/2 cup maizena
- 1/2 icing sugar
- 250g of room temperature butter
- A drop of vanilla essence
- Cream butter, maizena, vanilla essence & icing sugar together
- Add in flour to make a soft dough ( do not over mix the dough)
- Pipe out desired shapes
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 min, should be pale in color and light brown around the edges.
- Decorate as you wish. I sandwiched some together with melted chocolate, the plain ones I dusted with castor sugar, and some I baked with smarties.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caz Vanderbyl Meth