These Double Chocolate Truffles are a must-try for any chocolate lover!
A chocolate truffle is a type of chocolate confectionery, traditionally made with a chocolate ganache center coated in chocolate, cocoa powder, coconut, or chopped and toasted nuts, usually in a spherical, conical, or curved shape. Their name derives from their resemblance to truffles, edible fungi of the genus Tuber
What makes chocolate truffles different?
Instead of containing various fillings, chocolate truffles always contain ganache, making them much smoother than most chocolate candies. Despite not having a range of fillings, chocolate truffles can still come in assorted flavors and include coatings with exciting ingredients like coconut flakes.
- 250g white chocolate
- 250g dark chocolate
- 1 packet double thick cream
- 2 stick butter
- Chop the white chocolate and dark chocolate in a separate bowl, pour cream into a saucepan and bring to simmer.
- Divide and pour into the chopped chocolate. Stir until smooth
- Pour the white chocolate on a baking sheet with paper parchment then chill in the fridge until set.
- Set aside the dark chocolate until set in a room temperature.
- Take out the white chocolate shape of a ball and dip it in dark chocolate halfway. Let it drip in paper parchment and enjoy.
Prepared and tested by Joy