– 500g x chops.
– 1 x onion finely chopped.
– 1 x tsp garlic and ginger.
– 2 x tsp masala.
– 2 x tomatoes, peeled and chopped.
– ¼ x tsp turmeric powder.
– ¼ x tsp jeera powder.
– ¼ x tsp dhania powder.
– Salt to taste.
– 1 x green pepper chopped.
– Dhania for garnish.
A tip, place the tomatoes in boiling water and wait until the skin starts to break, remove from the water and peel off the skin. Chop it up and place it in you liquidizer or in my case I used a milkshake maker. Add all the powdered spices and about a cup of water and blend till everything is well combined. Set aside for now.
– Heat some oil in a pot and add the onions and garlic and ginger. Let the onions saute till transparent.
– Add the green peppers and cook for about 15 minutes, until the peppers become soft.
– Add the tomatoe mixture that you have in your milkshake maker.
– Still well and cover the pot. Let it cook for 5 minutes so that everything infuses with everything.
– Add you pieces of chops and let it cook for about 30minutes or until the meat is nice and soft.
– You might need to add some more water so that the meat does not stick to the bottom on the pot.
– When you are finished, garnish with fresh dhania and serve with roti or rice.
The recipe I came up with myself and the picture is mine as well.
Source, prepared and Posted by: Bobby Swanson