Experimented using the baked Poli recipe for these Christmas Pies
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 125g butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Jar of fruit mince
- Sift cake flour and baking powder.
- Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Add fresh cream to the flour mixture.
- Roll out and cut circles.
- Take the circles and line small foil pie/tart holders.
- Add in your fruit mince.
- Use another circle to cover the top and use a fork to seal down the edges.
- Bake at 180 C for approx 15 – 20 min.
- Should be light brown just like shortbread.
- Once baked immediately dust with castor sugar.
- Sit back and enjoy the most divine mince pies.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Cas VanderbylMeth