As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s whip up a batch of lovely Cloud Eggs for breakfast, shall we?
Cloud Eggs – And I thought Sunday mornings were for a lie-in. Aston had other ideas and woke me with a bowl of meringue he was whipping. Time to get up then Nannie!
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg yolk
- half a small onion chopped finely
- 100 gm pork mince
- A tiny bit of black soy sauce
- Half tbsp oyster sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Whisk the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl season with salt and black pepper, and whisk until soft peaks.
- Spoon onto a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray and make a hollow in the middle with a spoon.
- Drop the egg yolk in the hollow.
- Cook at 100C degrees for 7 mins.
- Meanwhile, chop your onion finely and start to cook in a little olive oil add your minced pork and cook for about 3 mins or until cooked.
- Add a little dark soy and your oyster sauce.
- Taste and season with salt and black pepper.
- Put on a plate and top with your cloud egg.
Prepared, tried, and tested Carol’s grandson
6 thoughts on “Cloud Eggs”
I love the idea of these cloud eggs, and I also love my meat, so I am going to have to give this a try. Well done, Aston! 🙂
Love it that Aston made it
Reblogged this on Retired? No one told me! and commented:
I had to reblog this as I had been meaning to make these for a while and Aston beat me to it…He just loves to cook and will be so excited to see his cooking on here xxx
Thank you Esme I will show to him 🙂
You’re so welcome my friend