As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Coconut Macaroons are extremely easy cookies to prepare and you only need 4 ingredients that you may have in the kitchen already.
- 3 x cups desiccated coconut.
- 1 x tin condense milk (385g).
- Green and red cherries chopped up.
- Extra coconut to roll the balls in.
- In a large bowl add the coconut and the tin of condensed milk.
- Mix together until the coconut and condense milk are well combined.
- Form walnut-size balls, and roll each ball into the extra coconut.
- Place a piece of cherry on top of each ball.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 180 degrees for roughly 10 minutes.
- Check the bottom of the biscuit regularly because they tend to brown very quickly at the bottom.
- This is a family recipe, I made it and took the picture myself
TRIED AND TESTED, Baked and Posted by Bobby Swanson