Too sweet to hide, these fun Coconut Nests are the perfect treat to share with your friends.
The combination of coconut and sweet, oozy jam is utterly out-of-this-world delicious.
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 125g butter/margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Jam
- 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut
- Cream butter & sugar
- Add sifted flour & salt
- Separate egg white from the yolk
- Add beaten yolk to form a soft dough
- Roll dough into small balls.
- Roll balls into slightly beaten egg whites then into coconut
- Make a thumbprint in the center for jam
- Bake at 180C/350F degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes until golden
- When cool spoon jam in the middle
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caz from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
Recipe Credit: Indian Delight Cook Book
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 5.7 g
- Sodium: 32 mg
- Fat: 7.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.9 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Cholesterol: 18.9 mg
Keywords: Coconut, jam
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.