Coffee Kisses are sweet, innocent little morsels of flavor with a yummy coffee flavor sandwiched together with melted chocolate.
Soft and slightly crunchy biscuits with a chocolate filling and sandwiched together for all coffee lovers coffee! These tasty coffee kisses smell as good as they taste.
- 250g butter
- 187 ml icing sugar
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 1 Tbsp boiling water
- 500 ml plain flour sifted
- 50g melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
- Cream butter and icing sugar, add coffee and mix well.
- Add sifted flour and form a soft dough.
- Pipe biscuits and bake for 12-15 mins.
- Cool and sandwich together with melted chocolate.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Preshana from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 6.1 g
- Sodium: 1.8 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.5 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 26.9 mg
Keywords: Coffee, cookies
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.