Creamy Chicken Bacon and Shrimp Tagliatelle are awesome as it combines the flavors of chicken, bacon, and shrimp in one delicious dish.
The tagliatelle pasta adds a nice al dente texture and the bacon and shrimp add a wonderful smoky flavor. It’s easy to make and can be served as a main course or a side dish. Plus, it’s packed with protein and other nutrients to keep you feeling satisfied.
Creamy Chicken Bacon and Shrimp Tagliatelle is a truly delicious dish. It combines the rich flavor of bacon with the sweetness of shrimp and the creaminess of the sauce. The tagliatelle pasta adds a delightful texture to the dish. This dish is sure to please any palate and make a wonderful meal for any occasion.
- 300gr chicken strips (salt, pepper, sweet paprika, tarragon)
- 300 gr shrimp (shelled, deveined) (kosher salt, ground black pepper, chili oil, lemon juice)
- 4 rashers bacon
- 1 Box Tagliatelli – cooked in boiling salted water with 1 tbsp olive oil. Do this just before you prepare your sauce.
- 500 ml cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 mozzarella cheese
- Crushed black pepper
- Salt if needed
- Season chicken and shrimp and set aside. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry bacon and remove.
- Fry chicken in a single layer and try and flip with tongs. Then stir through.
- Add to Bacon.
- While doing this grill the shrimp in a preheated oven at 180C for about 8 to 10 minutes or until done.
- Bring pasta to a boil while you prepare your sauce ensuring it’s cooked al dente – do not drain.
- Heat cream and add butter and add garlic clove infusing flavor.
- Stir and once the butter starts to melt remove the garlic clove.
- As the cream starts to heat to just below boiling point add the ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese.
- Without stirring using tongs, add only the pasta straight from the hot water into the cream and cheese allowing the hot pasta to melt the cheese, and now start stirring.
- If too thick ladle in some of the pasta water – when all the cheese has melted add the chicken and bacon.
- Spoon out onto a platter and place the shrimp on top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, extra parmesan cheese, and black pepper.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Melanie from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 1140
- Sugar: 5.7 g
- Sodium: 839.7 mg
- Fat: 55.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 89.1 g
- Fiber: 4.2 g
- Protein: 68.3 g
- Cholesterol: 312.5 mg
Keywords: Chicken, Bacon, Shrimp, Tagliatelle
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.