Tonight I defrosted some large chicken breasts which I know to be rather dry so I came up with the following Creamy crispy chicken and mushroom recipe.
Tonight I defrosted some large chicken breasts which I know to be rather dry so I came up with the following recipe.
Note that there is no exact measure as I just don’t cook that way, it all depends on personal taste and what you have on hand.
– Cut deboned chicken breasts into large bite-size pieces.
– Spice some cake flour. (I used salt, pepper, chicken spice, mixed herbs, and paprika)
– Roll chicken pieces in batches in spiced flour.
– Heat butter in a pan on the stove, add chicken pieces to the hot pan, and brown all over
– Pour over some olive oil for flavor.
– Reduce heat and fry till almost cooked through. Keep scraping the bottom of the pan to get all the sticky, spicy goodness in your dish.
– Add some sliced mushrooms and a tablespoon or two of thick cream. Stir through
– Cook till mushrooms are tender and serve.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Suria