Pasta, mushrooms, veggies, and a good creamy sauce, are just what the doctor ordered for a light lunch, so try this Creamy Mushroom and Broccoli Fettuccine
Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowering head, stalk, and small associated leaves are eaten as a vegetable. Broccoli is classified in the Italica cultivar group of the species Brassica oleracea.
- Cook pasta as per instructions on the packet
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped green pepper
- Saute in 2 tablespoons of oil
- Add 3 chicken fillets, cut into strips
- Season with salt, pepper, and chicken spices
- Add broccoli and mushrooms
- Saute for 10 minutes
- Add cream, 2 tablespoons of garlic and a good handful of parmesan cheese
- Cook through.
- Dish up and place the mixture on the fettuccini and garnish with basil
Tried and tested by Denzel
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!