What on earth do you mean by Crunchy Coco-Nana-Berry Muffins? It’s a combination of my favorite ingredients in one muffin, so please check it out.
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2ml salt
- 2 overripe bananas, thinly sliced
- ½ cup vegetable oil or VOO
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar or berry sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 170g (6oz) fresh blueberries
- 1½ cups sweetened flaked coconut (1 + ½ cup)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries. Berries should have a good coating of flour. Set aside.
- In a glass bowl, beat with an electric mixer the sliced bananas, oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Fold flour into the wet mixture until just moistened and then add 1 cup shredded coconut and mix lightly.
- Spoon into 12 lined muffin cups and sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup shredded coconut, ± 1 tsp per muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center come out clean.
- Transfer muffins to a rack and cool.
- You can dig in and enjoy them with a cuppa coffee, it or store it in an airtight container.
Original recipe: The Novice Chef
Adapted, tried and tested by Esme Slabs
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!