Some Cucumber Raito recipes say that you can add mint and chillies, but this adapted version seems to work best where my family’s taste buds
- ½ cucumber, chopped into tiny cubes.
- 2 cups plain yoghurt.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic.
- Chillies are optional.
- Fresh coriander to garnish.
- Mix everything in a bowl and garnish with coriander
Prepared, tried and tested by: Bobby Swanson
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.