Beautiful, yummy Easy Cheese Straws for a platter to serve at your next get-together. Everybody will ask for this recipe, so make lots to go around.
- 200 gr Self-raising flour
- 125 gr butter
- 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry basil or any dry herbs
- 1 cup cheese Parmesan works well
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup water
- Mix together flour, paprika, dry herbs, cheese & butter, and work together until looking like dough crumbs
- Add egg and yolk and work together
- Add water slowly to the mixture and knead until it forms a nice dough
- Let dough rest for 30 mins
- Cut long sticks and twist sticks and bake them in preheated oven at 180C for about 15 to 20 mins
- Let it cool and enjoy.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel Koenana
A Few More Serving Suggestions:
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!