Now you can drink and eat your coffee in one go with this Easy Coffee Cake!! Perfect for the coffee lovers and a double shot of coffee!
Coffee cake may refer to a sponge cake flavored with coffee or, in the United States, a sweet cake intended to be eaten with coffee or tea. A coffee-flavored cake is typically baked in a circular shape with two layers separated by coffee butter icing, which may also cover the top of the cake
- 125g margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbs golden syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 5ml cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 4 Tbs coffee in 7 Tbs hot water
- Cream margarine and sugar well.
- Beat in eggs
- Add the golden syrup
- Sift the dry ingredients
- Add it in alternatively with the coffee
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 min.
- I used the store-bought bar one topping.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caz Vanderbyl Meth