– 250g x margarine.
– 1 x tbsp. cocoa powder.
– 1 x cup castor sugar.
– 1 x cup desiccated coconut.
– 2 x cups all-purpose flour.
– Cream sugar and margarine together, till soft and fluffy.
– Add the cocoa, flour and coconut.
– Mix till well blended.
– Break off small pieces and roll into a ball.
– Press down gently with a fork.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes, or until the bottoms are slightly brown.
PS: My mother always tells me to check the bottom of the biscuits rather than the top, because the top might be light in colour, but the bottom can be burnt brown.
Source, prepared and tried and tested by: Bobby Swanson