A quick and easy tea time snack and also a nice way to show children some magic with what you can make from just 1 can of sprite smile emoticon
– 250ml x fresh cream.
– 5 x cups self raising flour.
– 330ml x sprite
– Sift the self raising flour into a bowl.
– Add all the other ingredients.
– Mix all the ingredients with a knife till they are all well combined.
– Turn out onto a floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes.
– Roll out and cut out using a circle cookie cutter or a cuo.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes or until the tops are nice and brown.
– Serve hot with cream, cheese and jam and enjoy with a nice mug of coffee.
Prepared, tried and tested by: Bobby Swanson