I was very glad to make the acquaintance of Esme the owner of this blog. My aim is to present attractive Graphics (often with taglines, header wording etc). I was glad to help her with her Blog header here and her cover on her group on Facebook
Being one of my pet loves to work with Graphics is to express and share meaning and convey apt communication. The wording says a great deal. I have spent a lot of time working with posts with taglines on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. This also includes a variety of Promo graphics and Facebook covers
I am always happy while working and work towards tweaking the product till it conveys how the owner wants to see it. I also look for what they are conveying in their work. I really enjoy it!
Find what you enjoy
Do you enjoy what you do? You may be in a situation where you are in a corner of doing what you have to do – not because you like it. There are ways to change your situation
- Talk to someone you appreciate feedback from, for ways to change into a direction you would like
- Brainstorm! Don’t discount anything at the beginning stage.
- Educate yourself to find what you really do like
- Explore and think outside the box – in fact, get rid of the box altogether!
- Commit a plan in written form. Be prepared for that to change as you add to your knowledge and find out what you do like. Maybe cooking is a pet love of yours. But you want to explore outside of that boundary.
- Baby steps. Don’t bite off more than you can chew – tortoise and hare mentality help here.
- Remember we all have resources no matter our age, our circumstances, our abilities. Aim High!
- Consider having a word for the year. My last year’s word was ‘cultivate’. This year – I was greedy and Discover and Leap resonated. You will be surprised how just your word/s will come back to you to remind you in a positive way. This will help you on your journey of finding what you enjoy.
I have a blog I enjoy – that I began at the end of last year. It is a “no niche” blog- so you never know what you will find. I like surprising people! Come over and join me sometime. (Please note I no longer post here on WordPress here anymore)
If you want any Simplicity themed Graphics with taglines – I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks Esme for allowing me to post here!
Deborah Hunter Kells xx