Firstly and foremost, I big heartfelt thank you to Cindy for thinking of EsmeSalon for this new award.
Cindy wrote in her post where she launched this award:
I’ve created the Fix Her Crown Award as a way to show appreciation for women who reach out to their sisters in the queendom and fix their crowns in a kind way.
Thank you again Cindy, I do need fixing on a regular basis. Thanks for the nomination.
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog.
- Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the Fix Her Crown Award post.
- Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo.
- Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who raise strong young women, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves.
- Link to the blogs of the seven nominees.
My Three Photos
Let me start this off by saying, I am not the photo person, so please note that I do not have many of me alone.
This was taken at my husband’s 60th birthday celebrations, 7 years ago. I held our granddaughter in my arms, and she had an in-depth conversation with me regarding her Oupa’s celebration.
This picture was taken during our vacation 2 years ago (September 2018). We visited Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and surroundings. This was taken near Cape Spear: fortifications and gun emplacements from WWII. This is the most eastern point in North America.
crotch rocket bike. Me in my happy place, out in nature or a motorbike with my husband and friends.
My Nominees for the Fix Her Crown Award
Amelia P You Can Always Start Now
Lorna Gin & Lemonade
Brenda My Angels Voice
Marian Just Muddling Through Life
Ellen Best Ellen Best24
Please take a moment, and visit these blogs and shower them with some love. Read a post or two, leave them a comment and share it on your social media. I am sure they will all love the support.
You can also Spread the Love
If you have received the Fix Her Crown Award, it will be greatly appreciated if you have the time to spread the love to other women who are making a difference in their communities and the world and your blogging journey.
Any other bloggers visiting and reading this post you are more than welcome to also enjoy the Fix Her Crown Award. Create your own post, following the rules listed above, and nominate your fellow blogging sisters whom you treasure and value.