This Fresh Green Bean Cauliflower Salad will be perfect to add as a side to your BBQ or oven-roasted meat dish.
- 1 small cauliflower broken up into florets
- 1 punnet green beans top and tailed
- Blanche these two ingredients in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain, and place on an absorbent towel to dry and cool completely.
- You can also place cauliflower on a baking tray and bake in the oven until still crisp if preferred.
- Once cooled place in the serving dish, add rocket, cherry tomatoes, green olives, sliced onion, hard-boiled eggs, and feta cheese.
- Place in fridge to chill and just before serving toss with honey & mustard salad dressing.
Honey & Mustard Dressing
- 85 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 65 ml White wine vinegar or standard white grape vinegar
- 30 ml Whole grain mustard
- 5 ml Minced garlic
- 5 ml Paprika
- 15 ml Honey
- 5 ml Garlic and herb spice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a glass jar and shake well for 1 minute until blended.
Prepared by Gail Haselsteiner
Some more Recipes you should check out
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.