As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Lovely Guava fridge tart for dessert or with coffee over the weekend.
- 1 Tin of ideal milk chilled
- Strawberry jelly dissolved in a cup of boiling water – allow cooling
- 1 Large tin of guavas cut up
- 2 packets of Tennis biscuits
- Fresh cream
- Beat ideal milk in a large bowl till light and fluffy
- Add cool jelly slowly while beating
- Fold in guava pieces, but drain the juice
- Layer tennis biscuits in the dish
- Pour half the mixture over
- Beat cream until stiff and decorate on top
- Refrigerate till set
Prepared, tried, and tested by Colleen