PHi, my fellow bloggers, readers, and wonderful Guest Posters.
First and foremost, I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of my followers for your support, comments, and visits.
Without you, this blog will not here.
I have been racking my pea brain for a solution as I want to make it easier for you all to Guest Post here at The Recipe Hunter
To date, I have already received so many awesome and wonderful Guests Posts!
With WP it’s not so easy to get the system to always accept all the invites I send out to you as a potential Contributor.
I have many times received requests and then when I follow up heard that the Guest say they never received the email invite. This is very annoying, to say the least. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I can promise you, that when I say I am sending an invite, or promise to send one, I do it and always confirm one way or another that I have done so.
I tried to come up with a better solution, and have now come to the conclusion that the best way to tackle this WP problem would be that you email, so please go to About The Recipe Hunter and then send me an email (see the bottom of that post) then we can work from there.
That way, you will be sure that your post is exactly how you wish it to be and it will be way less work and effort on your part.
Attachments (.pdf if possible) in your email to me should include the following:
- A picture of yourself (if you agree that I use it as part of the post or any image you use as your profile)
- Any other images you wish to add to your post (remember, a picture is worth 1,000 words).
Contents of your document should include the following:
- Your post itself.
- Also, indicate in the verbiage where the images should go. You can also add the image in the document itself, or just add the name/s of the images (i.e. image 1 or name it) then I am certain that I have it as it should be.
- Last but not least, please remember to add ALL your social media links (a bit self-promotion) at the end of the post, this way the readers will be able to get in touch with you and read your blog.
Yes, I do have a few simple rules:
- You can choose any theme, whatever you blog about. Although this is a Home-made Tried and Tested recipe blog, you can send in a post on any topic.
- BUT: No racist posts, porn, slander or foul language in a post will be approved.
- Please contact me via email should you require any further information.
Once I have your information, I will do up a post and link back to your blog and respond via return email of the proposed publication date. I will also be able to give you a choice of different dates available, as I hope to be able to have a Guest Poster on a weekly basis. I intend to publish the Guest Posts on a Wednesday, but should you prefer another day, we can discuss it.
I am looking forward to collaborating with each and every one of my followers. I am positive that this can be win-win for all involved.
Please put on your thinking caps, and prepare your post, then drop me that email. I am waiting … Thank you all.