As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
It has been rigorously taste-tested, so go for it and try this Homemade Irish Cream.
This Irish cream is as near to the original as it could be. It has been rigorously taste-tested and compared with the famous Bailey, Hic, I would say it comes a very, very close second, and over ice. Is it 5 o’clock anywhere yet?
- 10 oz Irish Whisky, I used Jamieson’s Irish Whiskey.
- ½ pt whipping cream
- 1 can condensed milk.
- 1 egg.
- 1½ tbsp Chocolate syrup.
- ½ tbsp each of Vanilla Extract, Coconut Extract, and Chocolate Extract.
- Blend all ingredients together and refrigerate.
- Serve cold and or over Ice.
- Now isn’t that easy? and, you can get about 4 batches from one bottle of Irish Whiskey so by my reckoning that’s lots of Irish Cream. Yeah
- Note: The first time I made this I used 2 eggs as per the recipe but it was a little eggy so the next time I used 1 egg and it was perfect.
Modified, prepared, tried, and tested by Carol Taylor
10 thoughts on “Homemade Irish Cream”
I am a fan of the’ B’ word (one wouldn’t want to advertise) and have never found a close to even liking. Having said that I will give it a try. A nice comical post you made me smile.
Awesome – glad you like it and will try it out
I will. 😉
Reblogged this on Die Erste Eslarner Zeitung – Aus und über Eslarn, sowie die bayerisch-tschechische Region!.
THank you, Enjoy
I am sure it’s been tested, and tested, and tested… A smashing recipe!
Thanks Dolly – I still have to test this one myself one day
Enjoy! Looks like a really good one!