Write a story, a poem, or a limerick inspired by the below picture, and join us here at Interesting Bloggers Picture Prompt 1.
Come and share your own story with us once you viewed the picture below.
As this is the first prompt, I will give you some ideas so you can get started and know where to go.
- Write a story, poem, a limerick inspired by the below picture.
- Or make a dish for the person wearing the shoe.
- Or make a dish for the New Mom on the bed.
- Be inspired by the prompt to draw or paint something that this picture evokes.
- Maybe it gave you the idea to make a card to congratulate the parents on the birth of the baby.
- Or make a hat or some baby bootees.
- Prepare a cup of something delicious for Mom,
- Or how about a paper flower or a heart for the parents.
- What about your delicious favorite dish to celebrate the birth of the Baby.
- Or will you make a scrumptious pie to feed Daddy and give Mom a break?
- You may also prepare a meal or plate of food for the new parents to enjoy.
The picture prompt is there to inspire you, so let your fancy take flight share a post on your own blog, and link back to this post. For easy reference, use the below HTTPS link to link your blog post back to this post:
https://esmesalon.com/sipb-interesting-bloggers-picture-prompt-1/ and leave a comment below in order for others to know where to find your post on your own blog and then they will come and visit and check it out and spread some love.
You have two weeks from today, July 17, so up and inclusive to July 31st, to participate and link back with a comment in this post and it will be awesome if you also let us know in the Blog and Inspire thread that you participated and share your blog link there as well.
Come and join us at Blog & Inspire
We have lots and lots of new features coming to SIPB soon.
If not a member of the group as yet, please come and join us, and then it will be much appreciated if you will be so kind as to also complete the online form (Purple button below marked: SIPB Online Survey Form) and let us know how and what you would love to see implemented in the group as we are busy revamping it to serve you better.
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: Blog Traffic & Affiliates
Blogging Courses Resources – Blog Traffic & Affiliates
Facebook Recipe Groups
The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes From Home Chefs
SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
Other Social Media
Our Online Shop