Makes 13 cupcake
For the crust:
For the raspberry coolies:
6 onces fresh raspberry
2-4 tbsp sugar
1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
For the filling:
8 ounce creamcheese at room temp
1&1/2 cup sugar
1/8 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
4 extra large eggs
1) Preheat oven 325F , line a standard muffin tin with paper and ress crumbs in the bottom of each muffin cup, set aside .
2) In the bowl of food processor, puree the raspberries, sugar and lemon juice until completely smooth. Strain the mixture through fine sieve set over a bowl. Taste the sweetness add more sugar if needed. Discard the seeds and set aside.
3) In another bowl of food processor, puree the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg until completely smooth.
4) Spoon 3 tbsp of cream cheese mixture into each cupcake liner, dot with 1/2 tsp of raspberries coolies over the cheese cake and using a toothpick lightly swirl to create effect marble.
5) Bake the cheese cake until filling set about 22 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking . Transfer to wire rack and cool. Carefully remove cheesecake and place to rimmed baking sheet- refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving . Enjoy 😀😉😘
Recipe by : pinterest
Prepared, tried and tested by: Joy Martin Smyth