As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
– 2 x packets, crushed tennis biscuits.
– 200g x melted margarine.
– 4 x 125g tubs of cream cheese.
– Icing sugar to taste.
– 500g x milk chocolate.
– 1 x tbsp. cooking oil.
– Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted margarine till well combined.
– Grease a springform tin and gently press the biscuit mixture on the bottom of the tin, nice and firmly. Set aside in the mean time.
– In a bowl mix the cream cheese and icing sugar together and set aside.
– Melt 400g of the dark chocolate.
– Add a little bit of cream cheese mixture to the chocolate mixture at a time.
– Mix well until everything is well combined.
– Once the mixture is well combined pour it over the biscuit base and press down so that all the air bubbles are removed.
– Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
– In the mean time, melt the other 100g of milk chocolate.
– Once melted add a the cooking oil and set aside.
– After the 20 minutes remove the cake from the fridge and pour the melted chocolate over, I added chocolate sprinkles over mine before I popped it back into the fridge to set overnight.
Prepared, tried and tested by: Bobby Swanson