This award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
I wish to express my deepest and honest thankfulness to MIRIAM HURDLE for nominating me for “The Mystery Blogger Award”. Please visit her blog THE SHOWERS OF BLESSING and read her wonderful and inspiring blog and read all about Giving and Receiving Blessings.
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination post link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share your link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I am born and raised in South Africa, and moved to Vancouver, BC, Canada ± 20 years ago.
- I have a Daughter and a Son and they now both have two kiddies each, making me a Grandmother to our 4 wonderful and loving grandchildren.
- I am married for almost 40 years to an awesome and fantastic husband, friend and partner.
- Have you done any baking from scratch? What did you make?
As a food blogger, I try my best to do a lot of baking from scratch, although I will make use an excisiting recipe, and modify it so much that it has no resemblance to the original recipe, as a recipe to me is only a guide and a starting point.
The following would be a perfect example:
Es’s Vegan Yogurt and Applesauce Mini Cakes
- Do you have any hobbies? Please name some.
Beside blogging, I love to read, and if time permit, I love to hand embroider gift cards.
- What are your favorite animals? Are they your pets?
Pugs, My childhood pet.
- What is the furthest country you have traveled? Which country?
From South Africa to Vancouver, Canada
- Have you slipped and fell in front of people? How did you feel?
Yes, slipped and fell, and broke my shoulder and wrist some 10+ years ago.
I immediately checked to see if seen by anyone (still not sure if any of the neighbors saw it). Fortunately, it was already rather dark and mid-winter as at present, so maybe I got lucky on that one. I must admit that I felt like a total moron as I slipped on black ice and knew it could happen any moment.
I would like to nominate the following brilliant Blogs:
THE LEMON AND JAR
Eating on the Grounds
BELLE PAPILLON 24/7
Inside the Ivy Cottage on Bertie
Cookies and Chemistry
BAKES & BLOOMS
THE CARAMEL-COATED COOK
My 5 Questions to the above listed nominees:
- What prompted you to start blogging? Please, provide a link to your most ‘liked’ post.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- How often do you post to your blog? Do you post daily, weekly or monthly?
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Do you have any phobia?
Congratulations to all the nominees!
You are under no obligation to accept, although my wish and hope is that this award will mean something to you, and I will sincerely appreciate it if you do accept the nomination.
I can understand that not all may have the time and liking to participate, thus will not be offended if you do not see your way open to pay this forward.
This is my way to say that I care about each of you and wish to give credit where credit is due, as you are a remarkable blogger and hopefully alert other bloggers of your awesome work!
Miriam’s Original Post
19 thoughts on “Mystery Blogger Award ”
Congratulations 😀Much deserved.
Thank you Jo. 🌹🌹🌹
Congrats and thanks for the nomination! I’d love to participate! My blog will be up by the end of the day 🙂🙂
😃😃😃 I am so glad to hear from you Bernadine and happy that you accept and will participate. It’s great fun and well deserved. I will keep an eye out for your post as I am eager to see It. 🌹💐.
Great! I’ll have it up soon 🙂🙂
I saw that you did your post, great job. I found no links to your nominees so unable to check out their blogs. Please hyperlink their blogs as well as my blog names. 😉😉😉 as well as the nomination post on my blog. That will be awesome if you can edit accordingly. Thank you in advance. 🌹🌹🌹🌹
Thank you very much for the nomination. I am so new at this, I feel I must decline, but am very deeply touched.
The fact that you are new to blogging, should not deter you, this is then a good opportunity for more exposure to your blog, but I will understand if you feel it’s not for you. Happy blogging.
Congratulations! I’m impressed that you moved so far from home! The fall must have been just awful but I found it amusing that you checked right away to see if anyone saw it. I’d have done the same thing! I can’t wait to check out your nominees’ blogs!
Thanks for dropping in. As far as the move. We did it for our children as they were still 10 and 12 at that stage and wanted the give them a good opportunity for their future. As for thw fall, I think it was instinctive to see if anyone around, seeing me fall and also for help. Please visit the nominees, I feel its a great bunch to follow. 🌹🌹
Wow! No nominees have done as fast as you did. It put a big smile on my face. I bet from South Africa to Vancouver BC, Canada is pretty far away. The furthest I traveled is from CA to Australia (I just tell by how many hours to fly there). Congratulations to having 4 grandkids, and 40 years of wonderful love story. I love your pet. Oh, sorry for the fall. I thought it was a funny question and it never happened to anybody. Glad it was long ago.
I just love your answers.
Thanks dear, yes I decided to do it asap as I am not sure what the week will bring. <3
I know. I have four days before leaving for Portland, Oregon.
Have fun and enjoy the time with the family
Yes, that’s my anticipation!
Congratulations on the well-deserved award! Best wishes for many more!
Thanks my dear Dolly !! <3
You are more than welcome!