Nikita made her own bread, here is the recipe called Bread in a Bag
3 cups all purpose flour
3 Tbsp white sugar
1 package rapid rise yeast
1 cup warm water
3 Tbsp olive oil or veg. oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1. In a resealable plastic bag place 1 cup flour, sugar and yeast and add warm water
2. Squeeze air out of the bag and seal
3. Squish with your hands until well mixed together
4. Let rest for 10 minute at room temp. Bubbles will form
5. Open bag and put in 1 cup of flour, oil and salt
6. Seal bag again and squish until well blended
7. Add last cup of flour and continue to mix well until blended
8. Remove dough from bag and put onto lightly floured surface
9. Knead for 5-10 minutes or until smooth
10. Divide dough in half and place each half into a greased mini loaf pan, or make on large loaf
11. Cover with a towel and allow to rise for about 30 minute
12. Bake in a 375deg F oven for 25-30 mins or until bread is golden brown
Recipe credit: Your Home-based Mom
Prepared, tried and tested by: Nikita Marlene-Rick Harker
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.