5ml Bicarb (baking soda)
5ml apricot jam
5ml lemon juice
* Cream margarine/butter and sugar, add egg and mix
* Add lemon juice, bicarb, and apricot jam and mix
* Alternately add flour and milk until well mixed
* Bake for 45 mins at 180deg C (350deg F)
While it is baking prepare sauce
125ml boiling water
* Add all ingredients and bring to a boil while stirring
* Pour over the pudding as soon as it comes out of the over (use a wooden skewer to make holes all over)
* Return to the oven and bake until caramelized.
Prepared, Tried and Tested by: Marlene-Rick Harker‘s Granddaughter Nikita
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.