As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
5ml Bicarb (baking soda)
5ml apricot jam
5ml lemon juice
* Cream margarine/butter and sugar, add egg and mix
* Add lemon juice, bicarb, and apricot jam and mix
* Alternately add flour and milk until well mixed
* Bake for 45 mins at 180deg C (350deg F)
While it is baking prepare sauce
125ml boiling water
* Add all ingredients and bring to a boil while stirring
* Pour over the pudding as soon as it comes out of the over (use a wooden skewer to make holes all over)
* Return to the oven and bake until caramelized.
Prepared, Tried and Tested by: Marlene-Rick Harker‘s Granddaughter Nikita