What a wonderful surprise to receive after work and learn that the Avid Observer nominated me for the “One lovely blogger award”!
so much for thinking of me and this nomination, I am truly humbled and flattered.
Please take a moment and visit WHAT LIVING TAUGHT ME and you can read about her blog, and I quote: “A trustworthy, empathetic human who writes to motivate. Reading, listening to people, music, travelling and writing include my hobbies.”
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
- As you may have noticed, I am an avid foodie and food blogger, and only blog “tried and tested” recipes.
- I started my blog in October 2015, ± 1½ years ago.
- I feature a Share and Inspire Others! Monthly Recipe Exchange, so feel free to participate on this platform as we have a different theme every month.
- In addition I have An open Invitatin to all Bloggers where I showcase your social media connections and where you can meet and greet fellow bloggers. This is for all bloggers, not only Foodies. If you’re interested you can view the current list of bloggers @ Social Media Participants and I look forward to your comment and to connect with you.
- In my wildest dreams, I never ever would have thought it possible to have one of my own recipes to feature in a magazine. A FB follower from Texas contacted and invited me to submit a recipe to her Neighbors of the Woodlands magazine. You can view the post on my blog: Es’s Family Famous Chicken Pie
- When not cooking up a storm or baking, I love to be outdoors in Nature.
- Above all, I am a wife, a mother to our daughter and son, now adults, and grandmother of 4 (2 boys and 2 girls) and still working full time.
- InspiresN – Recipes, Clicks and Inspiration !
- But I Smile Anyway…
- What’s for Dinner Moms?
- Pure Glory
- Blogtastic Food
- no face woman
- Indian kitchen
- FIRSTFRUIT KITCHEN
- Back Road Journal
- spoonful O’ spice
- A flavourful journey
- Milanka’s Fine Food
Oops, maybe I should stop now, but in fact, I want to nominate all my followers, but I think that somebody may just get upset…..
So if your names do not appear on this list, please just help yourself to this award, and go ahead and take it that I have indeed nominated you, as all of you are worthy of this award!!
Thank you to you all, and happy blogging all my Lovely Bloggers
47 thoughts on “One Lovely Blogger Award 2”
WOW WOW WOW, Thank you for this honor you bestow on my blog. ♥
Thanks so much for sharing and I truly love your post and your facts. Happy blogging
Congratulations and Thanks so much for nominating me! Can’t wait to look through the list of other bloggers. I will make sure I respond to this post soon (:
Perfect all take care my lovely blogger Blogtastic Foodie
Thank you so much for nominating me, my lovely friend! I am flattered and humbled!
Thank you for nomination dear…you are so sweet to think of me
Congratulations Esma, on receiving the Lovely Blogger Award, it is well deserved. Thank you for thinking of my blog for the award. Unfortunately I must pass as I have already received the award but it was a kind gesture on your part and much appreciated. 😀
Karen, thanks for your compliment. Please note that you can accept it a second, third and more if you wish, but I will understand if not.
Reblogged this on But I Smile Anyway… and commented:
Thank you to Esme for thinking of me for the One Lovely Blogger Award! I am flattered! As I have accepted this award in the past, I am reblogging it Please visit Esme’s site for amazing recipes and a whole lotta love! <3
Thanks Ritu my friend – much appreciate.
Thank you so much @therecipehunter for nominating me your award!
Very sweet of you to award me! I will try to do this award post soon! 😀
Thanks again and congrats for getting nominated! 🙂
Thanks lovely blogger Doni
Congradulations cookandenjoyrecipes! 😀
Of course you will get awards, your work is on point! <3
Congrats and hope you get more!
Mwah – thank you so much Doni for your kind words and always popping in. ♥
No worries, cookandenjoyrecipes! 😀 Haha hope you are well and cooking safely 🙂
Off to work at this moment. Unfortunately that also has to be done in order for me to do what I love
That’s okay I understand, we can’t avoid working to someone else until we become entreprenuers 🙂 I hope your blog will grow to the point you don’t need to work and just live using the money you get from blogging – a area in which you love doing 😀
All the best,
Thanks Doni – I have not monetized my blog as I post tried and tested recipes from my FB members, thus feel it not appropriate to earn money off their recipes.
I understand, that’s okay! It is very thoughtful to think that way! But regardless, hope there is a opportunity to monetize your very own work 🙂
Congratulations!! well deserved
Thank you my friend 😊
Thank you so much Esme again for nominating me as well. I will do a post on it as soon as possible!
Have fun and enjoy it
Thank you Pooja for all your support
You’re very welcome!!
And thank you for the nomination! As I have accepted this award int he past, I have reblogged your post as a thanks!
Thanks for reblogging Ritu
You are most welcome Sweet Esme!
Congrats!! Very nice news 🙂
Thanks my friend
Nice knowing you more 🙂
Thanks again 😊
My pleasure 🙂
You think interestingly in everything.. loving that… congratulations for award😊
Your nominee list is certainly lovely! Congratulations, dear Esme, for yet another recognition of your great work!
Thanks Dolly dearest – you will have to wait and see what I have up my sleave on this ‘list’