2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoons salt (more…)
What a wonderful surprise to receive after work and learn that the Avid Observer nominated me for the “One lovely blogger award”!
so much for thinking of me and this nomination, I am truly humbled and flattered.
Please take a moment and visit WHAT LIVING TAUGHT ME and you can read about her blog, and I quote: “A trustworthy, empathetic human who writes to motivate. Reading, listening to people, music, travelling and writing include my hobbies.”
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
- As you may have noticed, I am an avid foodie and food blogger, and only blog “tried and tested” recipes.
- I started my blog in October 2015, ± 1½ years ago.
- I feature a Share and Inspire Others! Monthly Recipe Exchange, so feel free to participate on this platform as we have a different theme every month.
- In addition I have An open Invitatin to all Bloggers where I showcase your social media connections and where you can meet and greet fellow bloggers. This is for all bloggers, not only Foodies. If you’re interested you can view the current list of bloggers @ Social Media Participants and I look forward to your comment and to connect with you.
- In my wildest dreams, I never ever would have thought it possible to have one of my own recipes to feature in a magazine. A FB follower from Texas contacted and invited me to submit a recipe to her Neighbors of the Woodlands magazine. You can view the post on my blog: Es’s Family Famous Chicken Pie
- When not cooking up a storm or baking, I love to be outdoors in Nature.
- Above all, I am a wife, a mother to our daughter and son, now adults, and grandmother of 4 (2 boys and 2 girls) and still working full time.
- InspiresN – Recipes, Clicks and Inspiration !
- But I Smile Anyway…
- What’s for Dinner Moms?
- Pure Glory
- Blogtastic Food
- no face woman
- Indian kitchen
- FIRSTFRUIT KITCHEN
- Back Road Journal
- spoonful O’ spice
- A flavourful journey
- Milanka’s Fine Food
Oops, maybe I should stop now, but in fact, I want to nominate all my followers, but I think that somebody may just get upset…..
So if your names do not appear on this list, please just help yourself to this award, and go ahead and take it that I have indeed nominated you, as all of you are worthy of this award!!
Thank you to you all, and happy blogging all my Lovely Bloggers
900g Jumbo deveined and cut prawns
2 red onions
5 cloves garlic crushed (more…)
2 large ripe mangoes
200ml tub Fat free Greek yoghurt (more…)
Butter Chicken is a universal favourite Indian curry and is a widely loved by most Indians as well as westerners. My recipe of regular Butter Chicken is quite elaborate. But now I had to recreate it to be lower in carbs and Keto friendly. (more…)