1½ cups buttermilk
1½ cups Oat bran
1¼ cup GF flour (more…)
31/3 cups oats flour
2 x 8g packets of rapid rising yeast
1½ cups warm water (more…)
I present you with the wonderful Exchange recipes received for the
June 2017 Share and Inspire Others! – Food/Ingredient starting with E
All participants, have time from now up untill midnight June 20th, to Promote and do a Press this/ share a link / or reblog on your own blog, by creating a link back to this post with a pingback. “Sharing is Caring” Thank you!
Posted in order of emails received:
Espresso: Martini Espresso Cocktail and Banana Espresso Smoothie courtesy of Retired? No one told me!
The brownies are in the oven and I have done so much copy and pasting and removing of posts today that I am in need of a drink ..Oh Yes!
Eggs: Egg bhurji – Scrambled egg Indian Style courtesy of Flavours2017
This egg dish is popular in north and western indian, it is effectively a dry and spicy version of scrambled eggs.
Espresso: Prince Igor Says,”Not for Any Kovrizhki!” courtesy of koolkosherkitchen
So the falcon flies the nest and triumphantly comes home where his valiant and true wife greets him with a “tzarskaya kovrizhka” – a royal honey cake, about 1,5 – 2 meters (5 – 6 ft) in diameter decorated with his crest.
Espresso and Egg: Nutty Coffee Thumbprint Cookies courtesy of koolkosherkitchen
I had to make my choice of a dessert to make, and I chose these fast and easy, but totally delicious cookies.
Espresso: ChoCo Cookie Sandwiches courtesy of koolkosherkitchen
I hope you are feeling some of the magical power of chocolate that makes it so irresistable! Stop salivating, and let’s bake!
Espresso & Egg: MONSTER ChoCo Squares courtesy of koolkosherkitchen
Since we are not nearly as holy and powerful as the Maharal of Prague, we’ll make our own monsters of spelt and whole wheat flour, rather than clay.
Espresso: Dairy Free Irish Cream courtesy of koolkosherkitchen
My husband has a magic hand with drinks. He makes this one, and he has shared this recipe with me.
Elephants Ears? courtesy of Retired? No one told me!
The elephant ears thirst for water is why they are so prolific in soggy areas and they are also popular here not only for landscaping but also near water features they are quite an impressive plant.
… The corms or roots are also to be found on every market stall it’s Taro. Silly me!
Eggplant Caviar courtesy of koolkosherkitchen
There are so many different eggplant recipes! Baked, and fried, and grilled, and stuffed, and spiced and seasoned in a myriad of ways. Truly, eggplant is the most versatile of all vegetables
Eggplant: Ratatouille Rosettes courtesy of koolkosherkitchen
The word Ratatouille itself means to toss, or to stir, from French touiller.
Egg pepper fry courtesy of Cooking with Smile – Lathi’s Kitchen
This is an easy side dish to have with some rice. Even if it’s easy, the caramelised onion gives yummy taste.
Elephant ears or Palmiers courtesy of Cooking with Smile – Lathi’s Kitchen
Who doesn’t love palmiers?As being a Keralite, I love coconut in everything ?❤. This recipe is the result of that. The outcome was really good and kids just loved it. I give this in my kids snack box for school.
Oven Baked Eggplants with Feta Cheese courtesy of Foodzesty
I love Eggplants, and since this recipe is a favorite of mine, I wanted to share it with you. For everyone who loves Eggplants, this is a delicious and simple dish! 🙂
Eggplant Pickle courtesy of Abha’s Recipes
Friends do try this recipe at home.
Edam cheese: Edam Cheese Souffle courtesy of My Favorite Recipes
Eggs: Matzah Brei courtesy of Noshing Across the Nation
I can’t help but notice all the “real American matzah brei” recipes, and I have to admit – none of them suits me. They are sweet.
So, I can’t just leave it at that. I have to share the real matzah brei, the one my grandma made, and I, of course, had to manipulate a bit.
Eggplant mash or Baingan ka Bharta courtesy of Fire, Water, Food & Travel
My frugal meal
Endive: Vegan endive latkes courtesy of thehappiestpixel
This new recipe it’s about vegetables, not sweets… Our friend, the endive is here to feed us, my happy pixels 😉 Say hello to her.
The following are some recipes from The Recipe Hunter blog, prepared, tried and tested by my FB members.
Please hop over to join us on our Facebook Group @ The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy
Eclairs: Hannah’s Eclairs and Cream Puffs courtesy of The Recipe Hunter
Emmental Cheese: Caashifa’s Low Carb Emmental Buns courtesy of The Recipe Hunter
Elachi (Cardamom): Rashida’s Puff Pastry topped with Coconut and Almonds courtesy of The Recipe Hunter
Eggs: Preshana’s Black Forest Cake courtesy of The Recipe Hunter
Please do come back to check out the new theme for July on the 1st. Please share the news to your followers and have them follow The Recipe Hunter and then join in these fun and exciting monthly Share and Inspire Others! Recipe Exchange events.
I would also like to take this opportunity to invite one and all of my followers and also new followers to check out the following link: An open invitation to all Bloggers and please comment on that post and then I can share your blog on “Social Media” Participants and then we can all benefit from meeting more fellow bloggers. Sharing is Caring!
Please check out, join, comment, participate and follow
The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) on
1 kg whole-wheat bread flour (you can also use regular whole-wheat flour) (more…)
Mystery Blogger Award 4!!
I can hardly believe it!!
I was nominated for the 4th time for the Mystery Blogger award and this time by Lathiya, a sunny smiling mother of two super active kids (her own words). Please hop over to her blog @ Cook With Smile Blog and see for yourself all about Lathi’s kitchen. so much Lathiya, I am flattered and honored by your nomination.
To read the full story about this award please follow the link to Okoto Enigma’s Blog Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post ♥
- List the rules ♥
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog ♥
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link ♥
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself ♥
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you ♥
- Nominate 10-20 people ♥
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog ♥
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question) ♥
- Share a link to your best post(s) ♥
Three Things About Me
Sorry Lathiya, this may be a cheat, but I will redirect you to my Welcome & About page. There you can find out all about me and my blog.
Questions from Lathiya
- What is your favorite book? Any cookbook I can get my hands on.
- What is the wierd or funny thing you did in your childhood, even remembering that now will make you laugh? Maybe not weird or funny, but stupid indeed: I ran and jumped into a lake, without knowing the depth and ended up with a bad crack in my knee from the impact.
- What is one new dish you ate or made recently? I am not permitted to eat flour or any form of sugar, so started out on a new diet and now testing out new dishes every night. Es’s Egg Frittata/Pizza ; Es’s Pork Medallions and Es’s Stuffed Chicken Breast etc. etc.
- Have you tried to control your laugh in a serious moment? If yes when? In Church. The minister held up a poster depicting “falling rocks” and then asked the children in the congregation for their answer. Our son, aged ±4 held up his hand, and the minister asked him, and his answer “snow balls”. The entire congregation started to giggle, and I had to sit poker face and not crack up laughing.
- What is one wish you want to be fulfilled this year? Going on vacation to Newfoundland (a bucketlist item)
The Catalysts for Change
MY LIFE.MY JOURNEY. WALK WITH ME.
Books, Books and More Books!
FOOD WITH A PLAN
Cooking without Limits
Questions to my nominees
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- What musical instrument have you tried to play?
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging? Name one or two please.
Share a link to your best post(s):
An open invitation to all Bloggers
Share and Inspire Others!