As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to cook the Best Pork Belly BBQ Dinner, so, gather your friends and family, and let’s indulge in a night of scrumptious BBQ goodness together.
Pork Belly BBQ Dinner
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 90 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 6 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: South African
Get ready for a mouth-watering experience that you don’t want to miss out on! Join us for an unforgettable Pork Belly BBQ Dinner this weekend!
- 1.5kg Pork Belly
- 5 ml Salt (or to taste)
- 125 ml BBQ Sauce, this one had a bit of a bite, just enough for me, as I am not one for overly spicy food.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 250 ml (1 cup) Frozen veggies of your choice
- Remove the skin from the meat.
- Place on BBQ – slow roast for ± 1½ hours, until done to your liking
- Skinned, cooked in water till soft.
- We do not discard all the water; we use some of that instead of milk.
- Mash the potato and add some butter and mix through.
- Spice with salt or Aromat to your liking.
- Place in a microwave dish for 1-2 minutes.
- Discard the water and if you wish add some spices or butter.
- In this particular instance, we used nothing extra.
- Just plain as the potato and meat had all the flavor needed.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes- SaffasDaily Recipes
- Serving Size: 250 g meat
- Calories: 1774
- Sugar: 11.4 g
- Sodium: 689.9 mg
- Fat: 171.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Cholesterol: 180.3 mg
Keywords: pork belly recipes, pork belly bbq marinade, how long to cook pork belly on bbq
We take pride in participating in various weekly and monthly Linky Parties where our content is showcased.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.