How to cook the Best Pork Belly BBQ Dinner, so, gather your friends and family, and let’s indulge in a night of scrumptious BBQ goodness together.
Get ready for a mouth-watering experience that you don’t want to miss out on! Join us for an unforgettable Pork Belly BBQ Dinner this weekend!
- 1.5kg Pork Belly
- 5 ml Salt (or to taste)
- 125 ml BBQ Sauce, this one had a bit of a bite, just enough for me, as I am not one for overly spicy food.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 250 ml (1 cup) Frozen veggies of your choice
- Remove the skin from the meat.
- Place on BBQ – slow roast for ± 1½ hours, until done to your liking
- Skinned, cooked in water till soft.
- We do not discard all the water; we use some of that instead of milk.
- Mash the potato and add some butter and mix through.
- Spice with salt or Aromat to your liking.
- Place in a microwave dish for 1-2 minutes.
- Discard the water and if you wish add some spices or butter.
- In this particular instance, we used nothing extra.
- Just plain as the potato and meat had all the flavor needed.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes- SaffasDaily Recipes
- Serving Size: 250 g meat
- Calories: 1774
- Sugar: 11.4 g
- Sodium: 689.9 mg
- Fat: 171.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Cholesterol: 180.3 mg
Keywords: pork belly recipes, pork belly bbq marinade, how long to cook pork belly on bbq