100g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
100g self raising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven 180’c
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs, one at a time beat well
- Add sifted flour and baking powder
- Add vanilla and milk.Mix well.
- Put a teaspoonful of cake batter into cupcakes, add 1/2 tsp jam to the centre and put another teaspoon of batter over the jam.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until done.
- Pipe fresh cream over to decorate
Prepared, tried and tested by: Preshana Singh
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.