Tuna Fishcakes, that’s bliss and good childhood memories!
- 1 tin tuna
- 1 onion
- 3-4 sprigs chopped coriander
- 1 med boiled potato mashed
- 1 spring onion
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 chopped chili
Method to prepare these Tuna Fishcakes
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Form into fishcakes and leave to rest in the fridge for a while to set
- Lightly grease a pan
- Fry two to three fishcakes at a time for about 3-4 minutes on each side on medium temperature.
- Continue until all done.
- You should be able to get 8-10 depending on size and thickness.
Prepared, tried and tested Preshana Singh
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare